Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Taking Requests...

College football season is fast approaching and so is RedMountaineer's inaugural College Football preview spectacular.

I will provide analysis and predictions for the following teams automatically: University of Miami (my undergraduate alma mater), University of Georgia (my Master's alma mater), WVU, and Clemson. Additionally, I will provide a preseason top-25 list and a BCS bowl projection.

If our loyal readers would like to see any other schools, they can reply to this message and I will do my homework.

Remember, only 2 months and 3 weeks to kickoff!!!

2 comments:

CUTRITIGER said...

You just reminded me to check and see if the Athlon was out and I was surprised to see that they had picked Maryland to win the Atlantic and GT to win the Coastal. Maybe give your thoughts on what some of the previews say compared to what your thoughts are regarding how the ACC and the SEC will shape up. Athlon has Clemson finishing 2nd in the Atlantic. I just don't see it but I am sure you will expound later and I think if Miami can get some decent QB play they are the team that is getting lost in the shuffle right now.

CUTRITIGER said...

I just looked at the SEC predictions, I think anything can happen in the East but look at the West. People are drinking that Alabama kool-aid already. Give me a break, I think it will be a lot like last year, they will play solid defense but they are not going to be able to score. Definitely look forward to your thoughts on the SEC, especially the West.